Estate Agents Hornchurch
Based in the London Borough of Havering, Hornchurch is a suburban town that boasts a rich history and culture that dates back to the 12th century. It played a pivotal role in the second world war with Hornchurch Airfield being an important RAF station.
With a population of approximately 65,000 people and its close proximity to London, Hornchurch is deemed a ‘commuter town’ with many travelling into the city each day. As a result of this, there is huge demand due to those working in the city but wishing for a more suburban home life.
Rail & Tube
Romford Train Station
- Journey time from Romford to London Liverpool Street – 29 minutes
- Crossrail journey time from Romford to London Paddington – 37 minutes
Hornchurch Tube Station
- Journey time from Hornchurch to Tower Hill – 39 minutes
Upminster Bridge Tube Station
- District line journey time from Upminster Bridge to Tower Hill – 42 minute
Elm Park Tube Station
- District line journey time from Elm Park to Tower Hill – 39 minutes
Emerson Park Railway Station
- Shuttle service between Romford & Upminster
Buses link Hornchurch to neighbouring towns, as well as London.
Property in Hornchurch
Reasons to live in Hornchurch
- There are various parks in the area offering different activities, so there is no shortage of access to green space
- A small-town atmosphere with a rich history and culture
- Great travel links to London
- Wide variety of property types, from 1 bedroom flats to 6 bedroom mansions
- Perfect for all walks of life – retired, first time buyers, commuters, family homes