chalk street estate agents

Firwood Lane, Harold Wood, RM3

£108,000 | Sold STC


bedrooms1 bedroom
bathrooms1 bathroom
receptions1 reception
  • 0.4 miles from Harold Wood Crossrail Station
  • Open-Plan Living
  • Private Balcony
  • Allocated Parking
  • 40% Shared Ownership
  • One Bedroom Apartment
  • Circa 95 Years Remaining on Lease
  • Option to Purchase Additional Shares

Additional Information

  • Stamp Duty: £0
  • Tenure: Leasehold

Nearest Train Stations
  • Harold Wood (0.4 miles)
  • Gidea Park (1 miles)
  • Emerson Park (1.5 miles)
Nearest Tube Stations
  • Upminster Bridge (3.6 miles)
  • Upminster (4 miles)
  • Hornchurch (4.1 miles)

Property Description

**Unexpectedly re available** Offered for sale on a shared ownership basis with L&Q is this one bedroom top floor apartment. Accessed via a well kept communal entrance, there is a large, open-plan kitchen/living/dining space leading directly on to a private balcony. There is a large double bedroom in addition to the generously sized bathroom.

Externally the property enjoys well maintained communal gardens and also benefits from an allocated parking space in addition to visitor parking spaces.The property is located just 0.4 miles away from Harold Wood Crossrail station with its fantastic links in to central London.

Currently for sale is a 40% share in the property with a monthly rental figure of £275.80 to L&Q for the remaining 60%, this is in addition to ground rent and service charge fees. Circa 95 years remaining on the lease. Additionally, there is the option to purchase up to 100% of the property. The full market value of the property is £270,000.

Entrance Hall

Kitchen/Reception Room (20' 3'' x 15' 3'' (6.17m x 4.64m))

Bedroom One (11' 7'' x 11' 6'' (3.53m x 3.50m))

Bathroom (0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m))

Balcony (10' 6'' x 9' 7'' (3.20m x 2.92m))

Call our Havering Office on 01708 922837 for more information or to arrange a viewing.