chalk street estate agents

COVID-19 – How we are operating under government guidelines.

Wild Rose House, Firwood Lane, Harold Wood, RM3

£100,000 | Sold STC

Features

bedrooms1 bedroom
bathrooms1 bathroom
receptions1 reception
  • One Bedroom
  • First Floor Apartment
  • 35% Shared Ownership
  • Open Plan Living
  • Private Balcony
  • Lift In Block
  • Allocated Parking
  • Well Presented Throughout
  • 94 Years Remaining On Lease
  • £463 PCM Rent For Remaining 65%

Additional Information

  • Stamp Duty: £0
  • Tenure: Leasehold

Nearest Train Stations
  • Harold Wood (0.4 miles)
  • Gidea Park (1 miles)
  • Emerson Park (1.5 miles)
Nearest Tube Stations
  • Upminster Bridge (3.6 miles)
  • Upminster (4 miles)
  • Hornchurch (4.1 miles)

Property Description

**Before you can view or buy an L&Q home, you’ll first need to make sure you’re eligible for shared ownership. Please visit the L&Q home website for more information on how to apply: https://lqhomes.com/shared-ownership/shared-ownership-eligibility-criteria/

Offered for sale on a 35% shared ownership basis with L&Q

Located just 0.4 miles away from Harold Wood Crossrail station and within the popular Kings Park Development is this fantastic, one bedroom first floor apartment.

Accessed via a well maintained communal entrance with the added benefit of a lift in the block, the apartment commences with a welcoming hallway which provides access to all of the accommodation.

Measuring 15’3 x 11’7, the open plan kitchen / living area is tastefully decorated with modern tones and enjoys a large south-west facing balcony, accessed via patio doors which floods the area with an abundance of natural light.

The stylish fitted kitchen comprises numerous above and below units, ample worktop space and a number of integrated appliances; such as oven, fridge, freezer, hob, plus an overhead extractor fan.

The spacious bedroom measures 11’6 x 11’6 and features built-in wardrobes.

Finally, a well-appointed, modern family bathroom completes the layout.

Externally, the property enjoys well maintained communal gardens and benefits from an allocated parking space in addition to visitor parking spaces.

Please note:
Currently for sale is a 35% share in the property with a monthly rental figure of £463 payable to L&Q for the remaining 65%, this includes ground rent and service charge fees. Circa 94 years remaining on the lease. Additionally, there is the option to purchase up to 100% of the property. The full market value of the property is £280,000.


Entrance Hallway

Reception Room (15' 3'' x 11' 7'' (4.64m x 3.53m))

Kitchen (19' 6'' x 8' 7'' (5.94m x 2.61m))

Bedroom (11' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.50m x 3.50m) max)

Family Bathroom

Balcony (18' 9'' x 5' 10'' (5.71m x 1.78m))

Call our Havering Office on 01708 922837 for more information or to arrange a viewing.