Catkin House, Firwood Lane, Harold Wood, RM3

£132,000 | Sold STC

Features

bedrooms2 bedrooms
bathrooms1 bathroom
receptions1 reception
  • 0.4 miles from Harold Wood Crossrail Station
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Open-Plan Living
  • Balcony
  • Allocated Parking
  • First Floor Apartment
  • Well Presented Throughout
  • 40% Shared Ownership
  • Option to Purchase Additional Shares
  • Circa 95 Years Remaining on Lease

Additional Information

  • Stamp Duty: £140

Nearest Train Stations
  • Harold Wood (0.4 miles)
  • Gidea Park (1 miles)
  • Emerson Park (1.5 miles)
Nearest Tube Stations
  • Upminster Bridge (3.6 miles)
  • Upminster (3.9 miles)
  • Hornchurch (4 miles)

Property Description

Offered for sale on a shared ownership basis with L&Q is this immaculately presented two bedroom first floor apartment. Accessed via a well kept communal entrance, there is a large, open-plan kitchen/living/dining space leading directly on to balcony to the rear. There are two double bedrooms in addition to the generously sized family bathroom. Additionally there is a large hall way with ample storage space.

Externally the property enjoys well maintained communal gardens and also benefits from an allocated parking space in addition to visitor parking spaces.The property is located just 0.4 miles away from Harold Wood Crossrail station with its fantastic links in to central London.

Currently for sale is a 40% share in the property with a monthly rental figure of £498 payable to L&Q for the remaining 60%, this includes ground rent and service charge fees. Circa 95 years remaining on the lease. Additionally, there is the option to purchase up to 100% of the property. The full market value of the property is £330,000.

For more information on the shared ownership scheme please contact Chalk Street on 01708 922837.

Communal Entrance

Hallway

Living/Dining/Kitchen Area (19' 2'' x 13' 7'' (5.84m x 4.14m))

Bedroom One (11' 9'' x 11' 7'' (3.58m x 3.53m))

Bedroom Two (11' 10'' x 7' 5'' (3.60m x 2.26m))

Bathroom

Balcony (20' approx)

Call our Havering Office on 01708 922837 for more information or to arrange a viewing.